Friday, March 26, 2010

Welcome to Tune Picks!

Hello, and welcome!

I thought it would be fun doing a blog where I post my favourite tunes. This will include everything from stuff I am listening to currently to "flashback" tracks. My musical tastes are pretty wide reaching and discussing a song's style or mechanics is especially fascinating. Mostly we'll be dealing with modern music but who knows, I might throw in some classical just to change things up.

One thing I feel I'm going to work on is getting more out of the lyrics in music, currently they're usually just "there" for me. Perhaps by discussing it a bit I'll get more of a handle on tunes I already enjoy.

Anyway hope any folks out there are interested in reading about music, think of me as a really slow and long-winded DJ..

No comments:

Post a Comment